Alaska Vocational Technical Center (AVTEC)
job loan officer BDS has completed a series of improvement projects at the Alaska Vocational Technical Center (AVTEC) under a Department of Transportation and Public Facilities (DOT&PF) term agreement.operazioni trading on line
binary options trading robot reviews Projects include:binary options hourly strategy
- AVTEC Fire Training and Marine Safety Building: BDS designed this building, with an adjacent fire training apparatus, as the new cornerstone for AVTEC’s maritime campus in Seward.
- AVTEC Culinary School Replacement: BDS’s concept design enhanced the culinary school’s need for professional space to attract students from across the state.
- AVTEC Pipe Welding Shop: BDS fulfilled the requirements of this project by renovating existing space and implementing current standards for safe best practices.
- AVTEC Applied Technology Diesel Shop and Heavy Equipment Shop: BDS designed these two separate but identical buildings with large, open spaces that can be adapted to meet changing programs and needs.
- AVTEC 120-Bed Dormitory: BDS maintained the original connectivity of the dorm to the cafeteria while adding more student units and integrating gathering spaces.